Welcome to Adelie Linux
Refined. Reliable. Ready.
What to Download
- If you have a modern computer with a 64-bit Intel x86 processor, such
as an Intel Core i3/i5/i7, AMD Athlon 64, or similar, choose the x86_64
- If you have an older computer with a 32-bit Intel x86 processor,
choose the x86 ISO.
- If you have a modern computer with a 64-bit PowerPC processor, such as
a Power Mac G5, Talos™ 2, or IBM pSeries server, choose the ppc64
- If you have an older computer with a 32-bit PowerPC processor, such as
a PowerBook, Power Mac G3/G4, Wii, or RAD450, choose the ppc ISO.
- If you don't have an always-on Internet connection, or you want to
install Adelie Linux on a computer that doesn't have a connection, choose
the full (Full Installation) ISO for your processor type.
- If you have a way to download packages on the target computer, you may
choose the live ISO. Note: An active Internet connection will
be required to complete the installation if you use the live ISO. Wireless
chipsets may not be functional. If you aren't sure if your wireless chipset
is supported by Linux, use the full ISO.