Welcome to Adelie Linux
Refined. Reliable. Ready.
What to Download
- If you have a modern computer with a 64-bit Intel x86 processor and
a broadband Internet connection that is supported under Linux, choose the
normal x86_64 ISO.
- If you have an older computer with a 32-bit Intel x86 processor,
choose the x86 ISO.
- If you have a modern computer with a 64-bit PowerPC processor, such as
a Power Mac G5 or IBM pSeries server, choose the ppc64 ISO.
- If you have an older computer with a 32-bit PowerPC processor, choose
the ppc ISO.
- If you don't have an always-on Internet connection, or you want to
install Adelie Linux on a computer that doesn't have a connection, choose
the fullinst (Full Installation) ISO for your processor type.
- If you have a way to download packages on the target computer, you may
choose the live ISO. Note: An active Internet connection will
be required to complete the installation if you use the live ISO.